MOI web portal is providing online service to check Iqama expiry date. The Iqama expiry date already mentions on Iqama in Hijri date which can be converted to Gregorian date, but due to new Iqama print copies / Muqeem card, the Iqama validity on the card is showing five years while in the system it might be for one year OR two.
Below are detailed with a screenshot to see how can you check your Iqama expiry date from MOI web portal online. If you have Absher account, then it can quickly check from E-Services to query the Iqama expiry date.
How to check Iqama expiry date
- Visit moi.gov.sa website and choose the English language then navigate to Electronic Inquiries as shown in below screenshot.
- Navigate to Passports to browser slide menu for Check iqama expiry date.
- Click on Query Iqama expiry date service to input your iqama number.
- Enter your Iqama number
- Type the image code to make sure you are not spammer (for website security purpose)
- Click on View to show the validity OR expiry date of Iqama
- The screen bar showing Iqama is valid till date which is Hijri date.
If you have no access to the internet then are possibilities for all network provider to query the Iqama expiry date as showing here Check Iqama Expiry date via SMS Message STC Mobily Zain.
Using smartphone from MOI Absher to perform the check of iqama expiry date follow Check Iqama Validity from MOI Absher Application procedure with steps and screenshots.
The purpose of checking Iqama expiry date.
There are many purposes due to the changes from MOI services and some of the followings:
- Iqama card showing an expiry date but it is changed to Muqeem card and now showing five years of the expiry date on iqama instead of one or two. The Iqama expiry date to be check now online from the MOI web portal.
- Muqeem card is even not showing the maturity date. Thus for any electronic query, the residents need to know the Iqama expiry date.