In Saudi Arabia, the CITC known as Communication and Information Technology has made simple method for people to check how many mobiles numbers or Sim registers on your Name, Iqama or Muqeem Card. The service provider Zain, Mobily SAWA (STC).
Enter or Type your Muqeem/Iqama number on their website page which is created for this goal. The previous method service only provided SIMS for particular services like only for Zain, Mobily, and STC.
- Reasons of Mobile SIMs Just in Your Name or Muqeem/Iqama
- Other Method to find STC, Zain, and Mobily Numbers
Reasons of Mobile SIMs Just in Your Name or Muqeem/Iqama
It is very compulsory to have SIM card in your name for many of the following reasons.
- First reason is you can recharge sim card by using only your Muqeem/Iqama number.
- Security Reasons- In this critical situation keep safe yourself from the fraud cases like someone issued sims with your Name/Iqama number which you don’t know, they may be used by the terrorist, crimes or unsocial elements.
- The first victim of the police case will arrest the person under whose iqama or name the mobile sims issued, and the person is not aware or any information regarding the sim
- Limit Sim Registration will restrict to register more than two sims per person name/iqama/Muqeem Card. In this case, you have no opportunity to register new sims in your Iqama/Name.
Method to Check through CITC Website Number of SIMs register on your name
Let’s show you the detail procedure to check the Mobile SIMs/ Number under your Iqama/name. This is regardless of the service provider- Zain, SAWA (STC) or Mobily.
The Necessary steps to check Sims under your Name / Iqama are the following
Visit the CITC Official Website
Click on Related Link of CITC: https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/E-Services/MyNumbers/MyNumbersInquiry.aspx
Change the Language
Once you click, then a portal services page will open and if you don’t know the Arabic Language then click on the “English” option button left the corner of the top.
Type your Information
You need to enter you Iqama / Muqeem Number in ID location.
Enter Mobile Number
Then type your mobile number and then click on “Search” button option.
Enter Verification Code
Once you Click on Search option, then you will receive a verification code through your Mobile SMS. Then Enter this four digit code on the next page as per below image and click on the continue option.
Register Number on Your ID
After clicking on the continue option, all your mobile numbers will appear from Virgin, Mobily, Zain & STC as shown screenshot.