The expiry date of Iqama/Muqeem card is known as Iqama Validity. It can be enquired from MOI KSA website using public services for Iqama expiry date. But getting updates to technology and smartphone apps make it possible to do the same query of Iqama validity right from the Absher smartphone App.
You can learn more about what is Iqama? And details previous post click here Iqama Resident Permit. The Iqama knew as resident permit change to Muqeem card. The Muqeem card will have no expiry date, but still, the MOI and Jawazat record will need to renew each year and get update expiry date from their system. Such data can be now easily accessed from these electronic E-services using the internet.
As MOI electronic services are getting incremental updates in terms of easy access to the public data. The Absher app from MOI is now giving all public services and electronic inquiries right from the Absher Application using the smartphone.
Iqama Validity check from Absher App MOI
- Open Absher App.
- Tap on Three horizontal dots to open the Absher menu.
- Open the Public Services by tapping once.
- From Absher Public Services menu tap on Iqama Validity.
- In Iqama Validity inquiry tools, enter the Iqama number then tap on View.
- After taping view, the result of enquiring about Iqama validity showing with details of Iqama number, Iqama information including status expire YES/NO and expiry date of Iqama.
If you do not have the Absher application on your smartphone, you can learn here MOI Electronic inquiries via Absher Application to download from Google Play store. If you don’t have an account in Absher MOI yet, you can still use some public services without an account or learn here How to register MOI Absher online Activate and How to Activate Absher account from MOI Self-Service Machine.
Other related MOI Absher Apps: