The procedure of how to book an appointment to the Jawazat as the beneficiary to get benefit from amnesty period during 90 days. MOI is allowing online booking without any Absher account to facilitate the illegal stayers getting easy access to nearest Jawazat office.
Saudi Arabia Ministry recently announces the campaign for 90 days to get the country free of illegal stayers. You can find here who will get benefit during this 90 day grace period. It is stating the huge penalty for violator not existing and benefiting from the campaign.
- Procedure of Booking Appointment Jawazat as beneficiary of amnesty campaign from MOI
- Step 1: Access MOI website online
- Step 2: User Verification by Iqama MOI
- Step 3: Proceed to service to Book a new appointment
- Step 4: Choosing Services of Appointment in Jawazat
- Step 5: Choosing Branch of Jawazat office and City.
- Step 6: Choosing Appointment Date and time
- Step 7: Confirm Appointment Details
- Step 8: Print Appointment Ticket of Jawazat MOI
Procedure of Booking Appointment Jawazat as beneficiary of amnesty campaign from MOI
Below the steps by step, procedure listing the process of booking to get benefit during the 90 days amnesty
Step 1: Access MOI website online
- Go to the MOI online website. www.moi.gov.sa
- Click on the Electronic Inquiries and scroll down to Passports then click on Book an Appointment
Step 2: User Verification by Iqama MOI
- In User, verification menu enters the Iqama Number.
- Select the Calendar Type in Hijri or Gregorian.
- Then enter your date of birth from calendar tools.
- Type the security code then click on Verify My Details.
Step 3: Proceed to service to Book a new appointment
Passports appointments welcome page describing the services providing to the residents. The services are as followings:
- Book a new Appointment
- If already have a meeting, then modify the existing selection to update the date and time.
- If you lost the old appointment, then it can be recall and reprint.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances if you are unable to reach on the early appointment, then it will allow you to cancel the current meeting date.
Click on Proceed to service to start new booking. Then Click the Book New Appointment to start looking time and region.
Step 4: Choosing Services of Appointment in Jawazat
- From the services check the box of “الحملة الوطنية الشاملة لعام 1438 هـ” known as The comprehensive national campaign of 1438 Hijri.
- Select the region from the list.
- Choose 1 number of transaction and click on Next button.
Step 5: Choosing Branch of Jawazat office and City.
Select the branch name next to the city name and click on action select button to proceed to choose date and time.
Step 6: Choosing Appointment Date and time
Table contents are showing available and no available slots to choose from available time and date. Or use the Search option to a different date and time.
Step 7: Confirm Appointment Details
Appointment confirmation page will list all selection from previous pages to confirm the appointment after review. It is listing the number of transactions per appointment, branch, address, city, region, day, appointment date and time in Gregorian and Hijri. Also location map of the branch office for easy locating the Jawazat office.
After the confirmation click on Confirm Appointment Details
Step 8: Print Appointment Ticket of Jawazat MOI
An appointment is some Jawazat will show on the selected date. And listing all information with name, the reason for the appointment. Click on the print to get the hard copy of your appointment to the Jawazat office.